To wake up the curiosity of adults and create a harmonious world where we can discover the wonder inside of ourselves and act on them.
Interview Episode #85
Workplace Stress Management & Mental Resilience
(Interview w/ Tamara Smith of The Grieving Mind)
In this video we sit down with Tamara Smith the creator of the (IAP) Industrial Athlete Program and founder of The Grieving Mind to discuss a multitude of topics pertaining to stress and mental resiliency in the workplace. Tamara is a certified NLP Master Practiciner, an ergonmic fitness specialist and the combination of her skill sets and life experiences have led her down a path as a transitions and personal development coach.
Discussed in this episode:
- Daily Gratitude Practices (5-Minute Journal)
@ 13 Minute Mark
- Existential Relief (Who do I want to become?)
@ 18 minutes
- Anchoring states of calmness, focus and energy @ 21 minutes
- The Peak Focus Chart and Focus Curve
@ 23 minutes
- Focial awareness and acuity exercise to increase focus @ 33 min
- SWISH technique to rewire our physiological patterns @ 41 min
- Apple Visualization Test @ 43 min
- Self Fulfilling Prophecy and Emotional Self Sabotage @ 59 Min
- Energy Increasing Tapping Exercises
@ 1 hour 4 minutes
- Positive Reframing @ 1 hour 10 minutes
- Essential Oils (Focus Blend) @ 1 hour 15 minutes
- How to create more hope and be more hopeful
@ 1 hour 30 min
- Perfectionism and how to break the perfection trap @ 1hr 35 min
Tools/Links Mentioned in the episode:
- 5 Minute Journal App - https://www.intelligentchange.com/pages/five-minute-journal-app
- Positive/Negative Moments of Wonder Reframe Journals
***DM Host @Jasonbgodoy for your journal today!***
-Thank you for supporting the Wake Up With Wonder movement!
- Don't forget to like and subscribe to continue receiving the Gift of Wonder
-To learn more about the guest Tamara Smith you can find her on Instagram @Thegrievingmind
-For more FREE Resources visit https://thegrievingmind.com/
- To learn more about the host you can find him on Facebook or Instagram @Jasonbgodoy
- To learn more about the podcast visit www.wakeupwithwonder.com
- To join the Wake Up With Wonder Movement you can follow the Wake Up With Wonder Facebook Page and join our FREE Facebook Group
Last Question Sponsor:
- Mr. Carlos Ariel Then -
$$ Millennial Finance Coach and Credit options Consultant $$
***Mention WONDER for your special listeners discount today***
For the opportunity to be a last question sponsor and receive branded marketing at the end of the next interview episode please send your donations to the WUWW Paypal account. We ask that you donate the amount you feel called to donate and the highest donation will be selected as the next last question sponsor.
If you would like to watch the entire video interview you can do so on YouTube at https://youtu.be/iIafEzN8P-8
Podcast logo cover art by @Djs_graphics
Voice introduction by Heartleigh D. Godoy
#wakeupwithwonder - Enjoy the show and remember to Never stop wondering because you are the wonder in the world!
Listen Now On
YOUR podcast for the HUMAN who is tired of Wondering about the world around them and ready to wake up to their POWER within this world. We all seek wonders as we go about the world but consider the possibility that those wonders are all inside of YOU. Host, Jason B. Godoy shares with you real life experiences from his personal life where he was left wondering and how he discovered the wonders inside of himself leading him to take action towards that something more.
Studies from the University of Berkley, CA have pursued the scientific and health benefits from moments of wonder such as anti-inflammatory effects on the brain and bouts of uninhibited creativity that can even induce higher levels of neurological functioning similar to those we experience in a flow state. Wake up with Wonder is not the spread of knowledge but rather a safe container for growth, reflection, practice, learning, teaching, feelings and transformation. Wonder as an object is a vessel to share the gifts of life and spread love.
I would love to hear from you and learn your perspective about wonder, but more importantly help you discover the wonders inside of yourself. Feel free to email me or reach out on social media to discuss Wonder, creativity coaching or to inquire about being a guest on a future podcast episode.
Jason B. Godoy
Executive Producer & Host